Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple infrastructure and security platform in the world. We have over 1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Customer Success Associate I (CSA I) position works within the Customer Success Department and operates on a team servicing Jamf customers across all of Jamf’s products. They are responsible for executing customer engagement activities and adoption tasks, with the goal of customer retention. They work closely with many internal Jamf roles to ensure overall customer satisfaction through periodic check-ins, outreaches, and maintenance tasks. This role requires an understanding of Jamf products, customer environments, and common technical workflows. The role is expected to be the advocate for the customer inside Jamf and collaborate with other departments to help achieve our customer’s goals.
- Manage customer satisfaction through exceptional service and attention to detail with the goal of customer retention
- Work with customers via phone and email to understand critical goals, challenges, and key performance indicators
- Nurture and help customers navigate end goals to ensure success with Apple and Jamf
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for customer growth and engagement with Jamf
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and promote the value of Jamf products and services to customers
- Other duties and special projects as assigned