PSJ Global Account Executive (Territory: Ohio and Michigan)
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new customers in order to increase revenue.
- Ensures achievement of strategic sales objectives for a specific region or territory.
- Prospects a variety of new clients for CentralSquare Technologies’ suite of software solutions for public safety, professionals.
- Prospects, develops and closes contracts within the Public Safety arena for a specified geographic territory.
- Builds and maintains a high-performance sales pipeline; creates and nurtures a positive and professional image in the Public Safety industry.
- Utilizes Solutions Selling strategies to determine client needs; communicates effectively and professionally within the Public Safety sector.
- Travels to client sites, attends conferences/trade shows, performs discovery sessions, and coordinate demonstrations for potential clients.
- Documents sales activity with prospective clients using the company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM), currently Salesforce.com, software; manages sales opportunities, activities, and sales pipeline.
- Works with Pricing Managers and Sales Directors to produce contracts and develop quotes with potential clients.
- Provides leadership, strategy and input in activities to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from prospective clients.
- Conducts appropriate amount of competitive research and maintains knowledge of competitive products.
- Supports ongoing organizational improvement efforts and maintain good inter-departmental relationships.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the public safety industry including trends, business practices, financial measurements and performance indicators, and key competitors. Lends expertise and assists with special projects as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required.