JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Quality Engineer II
Cvent | Technology | Austin, TX
Are you passionate about creating quality software?
Do you like working with fun and innovative software that will keep you excited and interested in your day at work?
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment where sharing knowledge and ideas is not only encouraged – but expected?
If you answered yes to all the above, then you belong at Cvent!
We are looking for Quality Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development and operation of the company’s suite of cloud-based software products. We are currently engaged in a major initiative to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting edge tools and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Test interactive and easy-to-use web applications that are developed with rich client-side code and MVC based server-side code.
- Test and support innovative mobile applications on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android and others.
- Gain experience testing in different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as MongoDB and Redis.
What You Need for this Position
The prerequisites for joining our team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software testing and must take pride in your test plans. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software quality engineering in a collaborative team-based environment.
In addition to this, you will have a leg up if you also meet the following criteria:
- 2 years of web based test management experience using 1 or more of the following tools: Team Foundation Server, GIT, JIRA, FireBug, JAWS, XML, SoapUI, API
- Experience working in an automated testing environment using QTP and/or Selenium would be considered a huge plus
- Experience with any relational databases
- BS or MS in Computer Science OR related technical discipline. Equivalent experience also considered.
Cvent offers a fun, collegial work environment tailored to sharpening your technical skills and growing as a software professional. While we have evolved from startup to mid-sized company, our Technology Team has preserved an entrepreneurial and merit-driven culture where meaningful initiative and contribution are recognized and rewarded.
Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision,semi-annual bonuses, 401K match, gym membership discounts and other great perks! If you would like to learn more about Cvent and our products, visit our website at www.cvent.com