VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
Technical Support Engineer
Marketo | Customer Success | Minato-ku, Tokyo
Skills & Requirements
- Be a subject matter expert in Marketo technology and apply it to Marketo customers’ business processes
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Maintain ownership of cases until resolution, drive other teams as needed and set customer expectations
- Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with Services and Engineering personnel to resolve product issues or escalating as necessary
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements
- Author Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- Meet individual case management, SLA, and C-Sat goals
Required Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Solid communications skills (written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- A tremendous attitude and desire to be part of a growing team.
- Proficient in Japanese
Desired Skills / Experience:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions a plus
- Proficient in English