JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Mediaocean | Operations | Chicago, IL
Who We Are:
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
MBuy, a division of Mediaocean is a managed service media buying and planning agency, with a dedicated and advanced Strategy & Analytics team. Comprised of analytical marketing experts – we leverage he best of analytics and flawless execution to exceed advertising goals for businesses across the country.
What You Will Do:
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team, you will work on cutting edge industry problems and be responsible for the success of our most influential clients. The team wears a variety of hats spanning roles including, but not limited to: Marketing Strategy, Campaign Optimization, Product Development, Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Advanced Analytics.
In simple terms, you’re going to apply data, technology, and strategy to transform how we service our clients and their marketing initiatives/investments. Our mission is to develop solutions that will make a difference in the world of marketing while driving customer success, business growth, and just being flat out awesome at everything we do. If you’re a rock star, with Sherlock Homes-Like powers of observation, then you’re in good company. The ideal candidate will go beyond reporting, dive into data and suggest constructive marketing test and competitive opportunities to improve campaign performance on a regular basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the transformation of data and reporting into insights, recommendations, and results
- Own campaign performance and strategy as it relates to client KPI’s, including the execution of campaign optimizations and delivery of actionable insights
- Develop a thorough understanding of all digital advertising technology, related to desktop, video, mobile, and social channels
- Drive weekly meetings with account managers to review performance progress of campaigns and opportunities for improvement
- Work with account managers to ensure campaigns are setup and positioned to best meet client needs
- Work with clients to understand their key marketing objectives and benchmarks for success
- Lead analysis and data management practices on key internal projects, analyze system-wide performance to understand value behind key inventory and data partners
- Own the ideation, design, and delivery of new product features and innovative reporting
- Ensure data quality and data documentation
- Produce visuals (charts, graphs) and presentations for summary trend statistics
- Clearly and effectively communicate findings to clients
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is required
- 6 months – 2 years related Media industry experience is required
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, exposure to Data Visualization tools
- Exposure to media measurement approaches as well cross-media optimization
- Some SAS programming (or other statistical programming language) experience is highly preferred
- Background in processing and analyzing information using statistical and econometric modeling
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills – complete ease with excel & pivot tables
- Highly curious individual who possesses an affinity for creativity and innovation
- Willing to do whatever it takes and won’t rest until the job is done
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills - strong with PowerPoint
- Love for technology - Exposure to databases, programming, web design, and software development methodologies a plus