Senior Support Engineer
TIBCO | 50300 Composite Support | Pune,
TIBCO Data Virtualization product suite has transformed the way enterprises cope with complex IT environments, bringing profitable growth, risk reduction and unprecedented levels of productivity and effectiveness to enterprises worldwide. For the Data Engineering leader looking to overcome the data integration bottleneck at their organization, TIBCO Data Virtualization is data integration with breakthrough speed and cost effectiveness. Only TIBCO provides proven data virtualization at hundreds of organizations to build and manage virtualized data sets and IT-curated data services that enable more insights and better business outcomes.
TIBCO Data Virtualization customer support team is geographically dispersed in three locations – US East (Chapel Hill), US West (Palo Alto) and India (Bangalore). We are looking to hire support engineers in Pune (India). The team is highly skilled and experienced in troubleshooting complex product issues and providing post-sales remote technical support to our valued customers, 24x7x365. The follow-the-sun model accelerates resolution of open issues and speeds response whenever new issues arise.
The primary responsibility of a support engineer is to troubleshoot and solve customer issues that may arise during the use and implementation of the Data Virtualization product suite. Additional responsibilities include,
- Conduct WebEx / Zoom screen-sharing meetings with the customer to gather all diagnostics information about the reported issue.
- Reproduce customer scenarios in-house and report defects with engineering.
- Assist with customer escalations and coordinate with all stakeholders. Follow quality case management best practices throughout the case life-cycle. Document the learnings in support knowledge base articles.
- Participate in ongoing projects that result in improving our customer support processes, tools product usability and quality.
- Be a team player in collaborating and sharing the technical knowledge with the team.
- Make a difference while doing work you are passionate about.
- Learn to use a myriad of database technologies and analytics applications, including Oracle, MySQL, JAVA, XML, SAP, Hadoop, Web Services and more.
- Opportunity to expand and grow your career both deeper or broader.