Software QA Engineer - Functional QA (Aspira Focus)
Aspira | 330 - Testing/QA | Xi'an,
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, as well as private campground owners, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
- Participate in the entire development life cycle including: requirement analysis, driving the testing from planning to completion, designing good test cases with high coverage, tracking defects with meaningful details, providing root cause analysis and impact analysis, participating regular/daily triage review, taking production release testing for each release and IT changes, analyzing quality data for each outstanding release.
- Conduct the test plan for each iteration/release with manager
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team/test efficiency
- Creatively leverage various open source tools (SpiraTeam/Jira/Selenium/Webdriver)
- Share knowledge with peers
- 4+ years’ experience in software testing, Web App testing is preferred
- Excellent in Software Quality Assurance methodologies, process and best practices along with strong understanding of current Internet application development technology
- Expert in test cycles, test tools, and testing methodologies
- Good requirement analysis and test case design/execution capability
- Detailed knowledge of HTTP protocol, client/server communications, relational database and SQL.
- Experience in automated test and wide knowledge of open source testing tools (Selenium/Webdirver is preferred) is plus;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Certain experience in security testing is preferred
- Experience on offshore development team is preferred
- Excellent English Reading and Writing;
- Good oral and listening English is plus;
- Good self-drive and self-management;
- Good team player;
- Faster learner;
Aspira Perks & Benefits
- “5+1” Social Insurance (pension, medical, unemployment, work-related injury, maternity) & Housing Fund
- Additional Commercial Insurance coverage for employees and up to two immediate family members
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start as well as all the Public Holidays
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- Flexible working time (based on team dynamics)
- Great working environment with celebrations, Kids Day, team events, and more
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.