JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Client Support Specialist
Regulatory DataCorp | Customer Service | London, England
Client Support Specialist
Regulatory DataCorp, RDC, is the recognised leader in the provision of decision-ready risk intelligence to global financial institutions and multi-national corporations. A powerful combination of technology, open-source data and human intervention powers RDC’s risk intelligence, which is trusted by clients as an essential element of their anti-money laundering (AML), customer due diligence (CDD), vendor screening, anti-corruption and risk management programs. The quality and relevance of our intelligence drives superior compliance programs, reduces regulatory risk and effectively safeguards brand equity.
With a range of solutions, from a comprehensive global search tool to a fully-managed service platform, RDC is the risk intelligence provider of choice to leading global and regional financial institutions and other corporations in higher risk industries. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
RDC is growing at a rapid pace, to support the expansion of our business footprint throughout Europe and globally, we are seeking a full-time customer service representative.
The successful candidate will provide training on RDC’s market-leading products, software support and technical customer service.
In addition to supporting existing clients, the Client Support Specialist will also assist with onboarding new clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer clients’ product, data and technical questions via phone and email
- Troubleshoot reported issues, collaborate with subject matter experts on resolutions
- Deliver training on RDC’s suite of products for clients and prospects via webinar
- Onboard new clients, advise on account configuration options and setup
- Share knowledge and customer feedback with RDC stakeholders including data, operations, product and technology to identify product and performance enhancement opportunities
- At least 2 years of experience in a SaaS B2B environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Exceptional presentation skills and professional etiquette
- Aptitude to quickly learn and understand product enhancements and become a “go-to” person for customers and colleagues
- Excels in a fast pace environment
- Effective time management skills
- Self-starter with a solid ability to work independently
- The drive to be part of a winning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft products, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingual is a plus
RDC offers competitive compensation in a fast-paced and challenging work environment with an exciting and experienced group of colleagues. If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of our dynamic team, please apply using provided link.