JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Security Analyst II
Greenway Health | Information Technology | Tampa, FL
The GRC Security Analyst will plan and implement policies, procedures, standards, and controls to govern the protection of corporate information systems, networks, and data. The GRC security analysts will stay up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to modify standards and controls that govern cybersecurity across the corporation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing control assessments against corporate cybersecurity framework
- Perform review of policies and supporting procedures/processes
- Perform assessments of adherence to standards
- Work closely with management on security practices
- Assess 3rd party vendors for adherence to standards
- Develop routine reports in accordance with GRC metrics
- Stay on top of changes in the industry as it relates to security.
- Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience in the field of Cybersecurity
- Possess current security certifications (e.g., Security+, CISSP, CEH, SANS) or be willing to obtain within 1 year of assignment.
- 3 – 5 years experience in building an Information Security Risk Management program
- Understanding and familiarity with information system standards
- Understanding and familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks (ISO, NIST, HiTrust, COBIT, etc…)
- Assist in maturing the Information Security Risk Management Program by helping to define an IS risk register which includes identifying threats and risks to the organization
- Meet with business stakeholders to identify top security risks
- Assist in performing IS self-assessments to ensure systems and applications are complying with corporate policies, applicable regulatory and legal requirements, and leading industry practices
- Assist in developing and driving the implementation of security best practices and standards to mature the overall IS Risk Management Program which includes defining security system and application standards of control
- Provide solutions to identified issues and risks
- Works with the CISO to determine the acceptable level of risk for enterprise computing platforms.
- Liaise with key functional teams such as HR, IT, Marketing, Finance, Product Management, Development, General Counsel, and the Business to identify new applications and service providers in use and the associated security controls to secure the data.
- Assist in performing Third Party Risk Assessments for new and existing vendor tools, on premise implementations, and third parties with access to the environment.
- Assist in maturing the Third Party Risk Management program by defining security controls based on tiers of vendors.
- Articulating identified risks to the business for remediation, mitigation and sign off.
- Investigates incidents and events that include potential HIPAA and other data breaches, data leakage, brand reputational risks, malware propagation, system compromises etc.
- Mature the Data Loss Prevention Program by defining DLP rulesets in existing tools such as Varonis, CASB, Next Generation Firewalls etc. and review outputs to determine the appropriate action required.
- Assist with maturing the Data Governance Program which includes defining a Data Classification and Handling Program, identifying Data Owners, and assisting with the design and implementation of a Data Classification and Rights Management tool.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for the Data Governance Security Program and initiatives.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the enterprise wide IS Security Awareness Program which includes phishing simulations, computer based training, proactive communications on latest threats, workshops and newsletters.
- Assist in developing enterprise and functional team specific presentations to promote a security mindset
- Work with the CISO to ensure the Information Security team stays abreast of new regulatory, legal and/or compliance data security requirements.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Strong documentation and communications skills