JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Mediaocean | Information Technology | New York, NY
- Manage the mainframe hardware configuration, install and maintain all mainframe operating system, sub-systems and third party system software
- Maintain mainframe performance and security
- Maintain mainframe DR backup strategy
- Customizing of all mainframe operating systems that Mediaocean use, z/OS, z/VM and z/Linux
- Following a process of change control
- Definition and enforcement of system standards
- Trouble shooting of operating system and sub-system problems
- Implementation and administration of the Mediaocean Security policy via RACF
- Manage operations projects across the sub-departments
- Provide 2nd level support for all operational issues
- Good knowledge of current levels of z/OS with at least 3 years’ experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Team player working to tight deadlines
Essential z/os knowledge
- z/OS operating systems
- Opsmvs/Rexx automation
- Innovation FDR/DSF
- BMC Mainview
- DS8000 & TS7760 replication