JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Account Development Manager
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Addison, TX
Sales Account Management of current clients. Provide customer relationship management to ensure high satisfaction with and continued growth of solutions.
Essential Knowledge & Abilities:
- Achieving budgeted quotas in recurring and services revenue
- Developing and managing pipeline of qualified opportunities for future quarters
- Reporting market opportunities & barriers while suggesting solutions
- Identifying, analyzing and presenting business factors supporting the sales efforts
- Determination of customer’s value and needs; then presenting solutions
- Identification and documentation of new business opportunities and product/service req’s
- Reporting competitive and customer resistance issues with possible solutions
- Track all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities in salesforce.com
- Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- BS/BA degree
- 4 years experience in technical sales roles
- Thorough understanding of sales processes, techniques
- Strong knowledge & experience in software license and service sales
- Good knowledge of accounting principals and practices