JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
eLearning Designer & Trainer
Lithium Technologies | 2250: PS Training | San Francisco, CA
- Work as an integral part of a collaborative global training team
- Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, and blended instruction.
- Write assessment questions that align to course objectives & certification criteria
- Design and develop learning materials
- Deliver live, instructor-led training to customers, partners, and employees during regularly scheduling training events and custom deliveries both in-person and via distance-learning
- Design and produce scaled learning by using web-based technologies such as Articulate, Captivate, etc.
- Design visual assets and produce rich-media like screencasts, videos, etc.
- 3+ years experience in designing, developing and delivering high-quality learning solutions including instructor-led / blended instruction and online training
- Extensive experience delivering live, instructor-led training both in-person and via web meeting
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple projects
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with graphic design and the adobe creative suit (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro)