Senior Client Success Consultant, Hospitality Cloud
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Client Success Consultants who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Consultants serve as our clients’ primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible ensuring our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent’s software by moving them through success plans.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated, with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service. Our Client Success team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: hospitality, business, psychology, communications and computer information systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as point of contact to Cvent’s top hospitality chain clients
- Participate in strategic meetings with clients to identify how our technology and best practice tips will best enhance their business
- Assist clients both on the phone and via email
- Manage client’s integrations and processes set with Cvent to ensure expectations are met and internal departments are following them
- Gather client enhancements and communicate to product management team to consider for future releases
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- Work with multiple departments within Cvent to drive change and ensure clients’ success
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience working in hospitality, SaaS, and/or client success is preferred
- Background knowledge of hospitality industry is recommended
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and via email
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bilingual in Spanish or French a plus
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace