JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Clinical Consultant, Value Based Reimbursement
Greenway Health | Client Experience Management | Tampa, FL
The Value Based Reimbursement Consultant (VBR) plays a key role in understanding regulatory and program reporting requirements, translating and helping our customers to understand them. The consultant will also help our customers to use our products to meet regulatory and business requirements.
VBR Consultants will guide clients through the complex process of reporting quality data to CMS. They assist practices by providing expert advice, simplifying tasks, and using our products and resources to guide data-related decisions.
Successful candidates possess a combination of Greenway product knowledge, Healthcare skills, and experience. They will use our product specific Dashboards and other tools to perform a variety of functions and services related to the processing of data for Greenway Health customers.
- Develops and maintains cooperative working relationships with providers, corporations and those supporting Greenway customers.
- Attend/assist with regular periodic client meetings designed to:
- Keep clients informed about Meaningful Use and MIPS changes and updates,
- Monitor compliance with ongoing Meaningful Use objectives,
- Assist with troubleshooting workflow issues related to Meaningful Use objectives,
- Provide guidance and assistance with annual Meaningful Use Attestations,
- Provide support and assistance with Meaningful Use related tasks for new customer implementations
- Participate in workgroup meetings as required
- Monitor, review and study changes in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program (Meaningful Use) rules and regulations.
- Monitor, review and study changes in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) rules and regulations.
- Proactively conducts customer interviews and observations to ascertain provider function, and program readiness.
- Performs assessments, interprets data gathered and develops solutions, alternative methods of proceeding, or facilitates methods to continuously improve workflows.
- Prepares, facilitates discussion, and consults with providers regarding current workflows, systems, the benefits, procedures, strategies, and/or organizational changes necessary to support current regulatory programs.
- Provides consultation to Greenway customers on best practices related to system, clinical, and quality needs.
- Works with internal Greenway teams to develop, maintain, and provide standardized resources and reports related to quality programs.
- Reviews and distributes education materials to customers.
- Develop quality improvement initiatives based on identified concerns and develop correspondence to address the identified concerns.
- Develop and/or present VBR education programs such as training workshops, conferences and Regional Conference presentations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+years’ experience (RN, clinical or medical practice management experience).
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of Clinical processes and workflows.
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience interpreting regulatory requirements.
- Experience in deployment of EHR system; implementation experience either as customer or vendor.
- Working knowledge of Greenway product features and functionality, a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills English in both verbal and written formats
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in creating clear documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills for internal and client communication
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Quality Department reporting in a ambulatory setting
- Experience working with Meaningful Use as a provider or as a vendor or consultant assisting providers
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following reporting programs
- Meaningful Use