Senior Performance Quality Engineer
Cvent | Technology | Portland, OR
What We Do
Cvent is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform that offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Our solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
Our Portland office is focused on building out the Cvent's CrowdCompass mobile app platfrom. We have a diverse, collaborative and open environment where our teams are focused on building features that delight our customers. We create thousands of customer apps a year and have millions of downloads in both the Apple and Google app stores. Needless to say, It’s an exciting time to be a part of the world’s largest software solutions provider of mobile event apps for conferences, meetings, conventions and trade shows.
About the Senior Quality Automation Engineer Opportunity
We’re looking for a Senior Quality / Automation Engineer to help grow and enhance our rapidly expanding QA team and its capabilities. The Senior Quality / Automation Engineer will not only be an individual contributor but will also be responsible for researching and recommending potential software testing improvements as well as mentoring other Quality Engineers for the betterment of the entire team.
You should be an automation whiz with experience writing and implementing test scripts, preferably in a mobile development environment. And it certainly wouldn’t hurt if you were a budding mobile app developer with a year or two of software engineering experience under your belt.
What You Will Be Doing
- Candidate is expected to mentor and train team on performance and load testing tools, best practices and test programing.
- Candidate is expected to implement defined Preformance,Stress and Load Testing roadmap and strategy
- Candidate is expected to provide regular status update to stakeholders.
- Candidate will work with Product owners , who will create SLA to define performance baseline
- Candidate will provide performance related support for platform and API teams
What You Need For This Position
- Candidate should have at least 5 years experience as a Senior QA Performance Automation Engineer.
- Ideal candidate will have experience integrating performance , stress and load automated test in a CI/ CD environment.
- Candidate should have experience in defining timeline.
What We Offer
We provide top-notch benefits, including health and dental, ample PTO, 401(k), a flexible schedule, parking, paid holidays, tons of growth opportunitites, regular fun events and, last but certainly not least, a dog-friendly office enviornment.
We are 100% committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and fostering a diverse, inclusive, and nurturing work environment. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace