JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Operational Data Analyst
DealerSocket | Customer Service | Draper, UT
An Operational DATA Analyst of DATA Solutions will be a key individual in handling both pro-active and re-active cases for our existing customer base. All our software applications are driven off data and the accuracy of that data is critical to our company being successful. This role is crucial in understanding the inner workings of the various DATA aspects of the platform including the troubleshooting & resolutions of those issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work well under pressure for critical issues that require prompt response and resolution of the indicated issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues in Microsoft SQL Server reported by customers and internal employees after dealership implementation
- Coordinate with vendors to set up and troubleshoot software integrations
- Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL Legacy DTS packages, SSIS packages and store procedures.
- Convert, manipulate and scrub large volumes of data in various formats in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction with exceptional customer service, technical and consultative skills
- Professional & Timely communication through its various forms such as e-mail, IM, phone, and other areas is essential.
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Work on multiple issues at the same time, while providing excellent customer service to each individual customer.
- Perpetual learning of the DealerSocket product and the various appropriate integration
- Work in conjunction as a leadership team to continue to progress your development & career through increased performance and quarterly based reviews.
Education: High school Diploma / GED Required. Bachelor Degree Preferred; preferably in computer science, computer information systems or IT Management.
- Excellent communication skills & detail oriented
- Basic troubleshooting skills & root cause analysis understanding
- MS SQL Server: 1-3 years
- HTML / Web Development:1-2 years
- Networking TCP / IP Knowledge: 1 – 2 years
- Software Precisionist: Microsoft Products including Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and problem solving
- Ability to translate technical knowledge to a usable or understandable terminology to the remainder of the organization.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Organized and able to multi-task well
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce knowledge / previous use
- DealerSocket Product Platform knowledge
- Typically functions in an office environment
- Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for extended periods of time. Travel may be required up to 10%.