JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Lead Software Engineer (Java, REST, NoSQL)
Cvent | Technology | Atlanta, GA
Come put your software engineering skills to good use at Cvent! You’ll be rebuilding and enhancing a cutting-edge meetings, events and travel product used by hotels and organizations around the world. As a Project Lead, you will follow best practices and use independent problem solving to help support and expand our product line. You’ll need to work in a collaborative, fast, Scrum-based team environment and interface with technology experts and product leaders to clarify requirements and complete testing and product delivery.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Senior Software Engineer/Project Lead, you will be expected to demonstrate solid conceptual and technical skills.
- Implement new features and integrate them into the Cvent cloud landscape.
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- Track down and destroy technical debt using a variety of modern tools.
- Work with other products and teams in the Cvent suite to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
What You Need For This Position
- 7+ years of professional experience developing enterprise Java applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Full-Stack Engineering background building out RESTful microservices architecture ideally in an enterprise environment
- Good knowledge in the public AWS domain
- Full Understanding of DevOps and Build tools such as Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Strong Knowledge and Experience with relational and non-relational database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, CouchDB, and Mongo DB
- Experience with JBoss/WildFly would be a plus
- Any experience leveraging Docker for containers would make a candidate stand out
What's In It For You?
- Constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity.
- Unmatched career development through company-sponsored training programs
- Exceptional reward programs that recognize employees who demonstrate our core values
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace