Entry Level Inside Sales Representative
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies | Sales | Dallas, TX
Are you a highly-motivated sales leader looking for a growth opportunity?
Don’t miss your chance to play a key role as we expand throughout North America! Build on your reputation as a sales guru with our expert team supporting your continued success.
This may be your dream job if…
- Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
- You’re looking to promote a best-in-class product line that sells itself within a niche market.
- You consider yourself a self-starter, a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
- Hit the ground running and grow your sales over time as you become a product expert!
As our Broker Account Manager you will be asked to:
- Actively develop leads, and execute a plan to transition sales prospects into clients.
- Manage sales calls to achieve successful engagement through relationship selling and negotiation.
- Have an inquisitive mindset and learn through questioning. Challenge the status quo.
- Actively research, develop, and perform detailed remote group presentations.
- Regularly communicate your activity; provide feedback on personal and product performance and challenges.
- Access our customer concierge representatives to support your client relationships.
- Use your positive attitude to build relationships and provide an exceptional stakeholder experience.
- 0-2 years’ experience in sales or account management is preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred not required
You’re going to love it here…
- Work for an established tech industry leader that feels like a start up! There is unlimited potential for the right person to create and own their pipeline.
- Our diverse product offerings include excellent core software platforms and a wide variety of modular extensions for your clients to add as they grow.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package and participate in our benefit plan.