JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Greenway Health | Revenue Cycle Management | Tampa, FL
The Client Lead position is responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable (A/R) of their assigned clients,
partnering with their clients daily to resolve issues and to provide supervision of their assigned team of
specialists. Generally supports a single platform and specialty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor A/R for all assigned RCM clients, which includes, but is not limited to, identifying areas for improvement applicable
to the client, RCM platform, and outsource vendor; implement corrective action plans to address any areas of concern with
• Engage in regular client interaction via email, conference calls, and in person. Manage first level client escalations. Send
weekly updates to clients concerning their outstanding work and communicate issues of concern with respect to the client’s
responsibilities in the revenue cycle management process
• Monitor and own accountability for clean claim ratios, support services work lists and open payment batches, and timely
filing and inhabited work lists
• Assist specialists with working a client's account as needed, including but not limited to denials, rejections, claim files issues,
and review codes
• Log all client issues encountered in internal tracking system, including enhancement requests, bugs, errors, and inquiries
• Provide support and supervision for assigned team including, but not limited to, monitoring performance, productivity, and
attendance. Conduct performance counseling and disciplinary actions as needed; assist with staff development, including ongoing
mentoring and training
• Manage client expectations and provide training on best practice workflow and exceptions
• Manage the patient collection process, produce the monthly reports, and perform month end process/reports for designated
• Assist, train, and consult with other departments as needed
• Manage system rights administration and security access
• Provide automation and prevention measures and ideas
• Keep current on payment and coding trends and payer requirements
• Make management aware of any client issues or problems
• Pursue continuing education of applicable software and hardware. Maintain proficiency with all RCM software platforms in
order to assist team and maintain/update system tables
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on listening to effectively guide the client
• Minimum one year of current medical billing experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and healthcare
• Minimum one year of experience managing a team of 5+ employees.
• Experience using medical billing software required.
• Ability to apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
• Basic arithmetic skills required
• Quality control auditing and analysis experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills; ability to conduct research, creatively solve problems, and deal with ambiguity
• Excellent coaching and mentoring skills required to manage entry level talent
• Able to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
• Independent, logical, strategic thinker with high focus and attention to detail
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Able to manage variety of tasks concurrently.
• Able to motivate, encourage, and lead team effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of personality types.
• Strong customer services skills and high level of professionalism
• Effective written and verbal communication and presentation style
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where
they will consistently be seated for the majority of the work day
• This role requires that one can sit and regularly type on a key board the majority of their work day
• This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’
work, as well as, in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/ or mobile devices
• The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates
• The work environment is an open room with other associates and noise from others will be part of the regular work day
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s)
may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.