PowerSchool | R&D | Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Work closely with the product development team to develop proposed ETL designs.
- Able to independently analyze requirements and come up with a sound and sustainable design.
- Work on projects focused on continuous improvement of the application support model and associated processes using appropriate technologies.
- Partner with Support and PO teams in identifying opportunities and building solutions to streamline Implementation and support phase.
- Research and resolve production issues with ETL workflows.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify and implement corrective and preventive measures.
Skills and Requirements:
Proficient in designing and developing of mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows, and deploying integration solutions on open source ETL tool like Talend tool hands-on technical experience in ETL design and development on Talend.
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ETL processes
- Experience working on any visualization tool will be a plus
- Knowledge of modern data science approaches (forecast modelling, decision support systems, multivariate regression/ non-linear modelling, generic algorithms, neural networks).
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts, data modeling techniques (3NF, Dimensional),
- Strong background in data Warehousing principles and methodologies
- Experience in Development, Support, Maintenance, and Enhancement projects
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Good communicator