Superion | Marketing | High Point, NC
As a Pricing Analyst, you’ll be responsible for analyzing and helping shape Superion’s pricing strategy across different customer segments and products as Superion builds, grows, and launches products and services. Experience with SaaS pricing in the enterprise environment is a must. Further, deep knowledge of key pricing strategies (cost-plus, customer-driven, share-driven etc.) is needed.
- Help define and analyze frameworks for pricing decisions and activities across various company objectives, including revenue growth, margin, customer acquisition and expansion, retention, lifetime value and market penetration.
- Support the subscription licensing transition from on premise to SaaS. Work with cross-functional leaders to analyze strategies.
- Support the development of strategies around list prices, discounting, channel pricing, bundling, and market segmentation, taking into account competitive pricing for both existing and new products.
- Support Product Management to establish and optimize strategy, pricing, etc. across the complete product portfolio.
- Analyze and evaluate pricing and policy changes requested by sales, customer operations, product and channel teams, and drive for approval as warranted.
- Build periodic reporting for the pricing decisions and changes in collaboration with other teams to share the insights & progress with stakeholders and leadership team
- Monitor and analyze pricing information from multiple internal and external sources to develop and execute our pricing strategies, including identifying potential price adjustment opportunities across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree. Masters, CFA or MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of price analytics experience. Experience working with SaaS and/or software subscription pricing is needed.
- Deep analytical background. Strong grasp of finance, pricing concepts.
- Ability to understand complex concepts, and communicate those concepts within all levels of the organization.
- Great team player with ability to communicate and interact effectively across departments.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.