JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Technical Consultant - Entry Level
KIBO | Operations | Dallas, TX
The Technical Consultant will assist customers with the implementation and use of our software products, acting as a subject matter expert on technical capabilities and integrations with our software. The Technical Consultant will work in tandem with Project Managers to serve as a selected project's SME on implementation requirements and relevant technical information.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work directly with our customers and partners, providing expertise during implementation of our software products
- Capture customer and partner needs across technical areas
- Provide solutions to configure, customize and integrate with our products
- Implement solutions either through configuration combinations or customer specific code
- Communicate results and status to partners, customers, and project managers
- EDUCATION: BS in Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ years experience in ether a development or consulting role is desired. But not required.
- Strong Experience with scripting languages and API’s
- SDK experience
- Python, SQL, JAVA
- JIRA and AWS application experience is a plus
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Customer-facing skills including excellent communication (written/verbal) and a positive attitude
- Analytical thinker, not afraid to ask questions
- Self starter – has the ability to figure out on their own on how to approach a problem
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.