JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Ping Identity | IT (8110) | Vancouver, British Columbia
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to provide world-class end-user support, on-boarding, maintenance, and training for our employees. Ping is a very hands-on, bleeding-edge technology company, and we need someone who has great experience, a positive attitude, and a desire to keep the company rolling forward.
- Provides 8am-5pm Tier 1 end-user support on the phone and in person by addressing all IT-related questions and issues generated by any Ping Identity full-time, contract or temporary employee and/or affiliate.
- Identify, prioritize, and escalate support tickets requiring urgent attention.
- Perform problem analysis to identify support call trends and problem areas.
- Creates articles for the knowledge base to ensure common issues and configurations are well documented and available to employees to help facilitate self-service.
- Issues and tracks properly licensed software to employees.
- Issues and tracks IT hardware assets including computers, monitors, phones, peripherals, etc.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees including provisioning of equipment and logins and orienting employees to the environment.
- Performs facilities-related duties as required including, but not limited to: office moves, shipping/receiving, etc.
- Coordinates with appropriate vendors for warranty repair of IT assets.
- Must be familiar enough to troubleshoot the following:
- MacOS and Windows10 systems
- Apple and Dell hardware
- JAMF and Microsoft client support tools
- Active Directory and Google G Suite
Must be well organized, a strong communicator, and driven to succeed. This position requires disciplined flexibility. It is essential that the candidate have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- MCP, A+, Network+, MCDST, Apple certifications desired.
- AS or BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Equivalent desired