Business Systems Analyst
STATS | Systems | Chicago, IL
What You’ll Do:
Our Business Systems Analyst implements and manages corporate enterprise and departmental applications ensuring compliance controls maintained can meet audit requirements. This includes providing day to day support, strategic planning and design of current and future corporate applications, to support all aspects related to STATS’ shared services (HR, Legal, Finance, etc.) operations within the company. Administers and acts as a technical lead for these applications; provides management support for all projects and initiatives related to these corporate applications providing a structured and value added systems architecture. Interfaces and collaborate with the Global IT Director in managing vendor and contractor relationships. Is responsible for ensuring that systems used are in compliance with company approved workflows and standards.
Primary responsibilities of this individual will include the following:
• Manage and maintain application user access and security for internal corporate applications ensuring compliance controls meet audit requirements. Applications include but not limited to Intacct, ADP, Quantum Workplace, SalesForce, Nexonia, Egencia, and other cloud based applications.
• Provide high quality support to customers and users handling requests and issues ensuring SLA’s are met.
• Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures.
• Candidate will be identifying opportunities for business process improvements, scope, design, and implementation of new features, functions, and modules.
• Provide technical expertise to all functional areas.
• Prepare technical reports, status reports, KPI metrics (strongly prefer experience in Power BI), and instruction manuals.
• Provide user training as required.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
Our ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong development background, excellent analytical skills, good customer-facing skills, and a solid understanding of business systems. They also have solid experience in user access & audit compliance, systems integration, custom application development, database skills, KPI metrics reporting, and the ability to gain proficiency in new technologies quickly.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology field, or a Bachelor’s degree in a Business major with relevant systems experience
• 5+ years of application support and application administration with experience in access, security and configuration for NetSuite, Intacct, Financial Force or other mid-market accounting/ERP applications
• 3+ years of working with SaaS providers like Intacct, ADP, Quantum Workplace, SalesForce, Nexonia, Egencia, or equivalent
• Develop business specific solutions using workflow, customization, and reporting tools
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
• Strong analytical skills – the ability to assist in resolving various systems issues for multiple integrated locations and systems
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with all levels of management and personnel
What Will Set You Apart:
• Understanding of Agile / Six Sigma / Lean Methodologies
• Experience in MS SQL, MySQL and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis
• Exposure to Business intelligence for Dashboards and reports