JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
NEWSCYCLE Solutions | G&A | Bloomington, MN
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. Our content management, advertising management, subscription management, OTT and mobile solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, NEWSCYCLE Solutions a trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services and corporate clients.
The Audit Intern will be responsible for assisting with IT Audits, and building upon our existing security and audit frameworks including but not limited to SOC and GDPR.
- Create and Maintain GDPR Product Data Flow Diagrams
- Validate 3rd Party Vendors for GDPR Readiness
- Gather information required for specified audits
- GDPR, and Hosting, Security & Compliance team meetings scribe
- Assist with the creation presentations
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Data privacy knowledge not required, but highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree, or degree seeking candidate required. Finance preferred