JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
INTERN – Support Innovations
Marketo | Customer Success | Portland, OR
Support Innovations Intern
Marketo’s Summer Intern Program consists of an 8-12 week internship placed within an individual department. This program is tailored towards qualified individuals currently entering their final year of school either under graduate or graduate. You will gain experience in a corporate environment, training to excel in your field and learn all things Marketo; our business, products and culture. Outside of your daily functions, all interns will participate in company activities such as offsite’s, mentorship, even volunteer work. Through these social events you will be given the opportunity to network with executives, full-time staff and fellow interns across the company.
As a member of Marketo Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Revenue Performance Management success. As a Project Intern in the Marketo Support organization you will be responsible for assisting in the timely execution, communication, and documentation of service and technology projects managed by the Support Innovations team
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
The Project Intern will report to the Sr. Manager of Support Innovations team which is responsible for delivering support process, systems and infrastructure to deliver world-class support. The Project Intern is responsible for documenting, organizing, communicating, and executing project activities of various levels of complexity, under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Support Innovations and oversight from the Sr. Business Operations Lead.
- Assist the Marketo Support team in moving assigned projects into the Support Innovations PMO process
- Prepare project organization and communication resources
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by developers
- Participate in developer status calls and meetings
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets as necessary
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information and status to business owners and stakeholders
- Assist in support operations programs as needed and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Actively engaged in a 4-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products, MS Projects and/or other project management software
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Highly motivated, flexible, a team player, and able to produce quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.