Customer Support Associate-Part-Time
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
Kibo is a leading omnichannel eCommerce platform for retailers and branded manufacturers with over 800 customers fulfilling orders in 75 countries. We are a dynamic, growing software company offering cloud based, omnichannel platforms providing first-class eCommerce SaaS solutions.
Kibo is seeking career-oriented, entry-level candidates with a passion for eCommerce who are obsessed with delighting customers and delivering continuously improved customer experiences. You will be joining a collaborative environment with a team first mentality, encouraging innovation and creativity. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to launch a career in an existing and quickly expanding industry.
As an eCommerce Associate, you will begin your career at Kibo providing retail consumers and fulfillment partners with support to ensure the best possible online order experience. You will answer consumer inquiries regarding order status, order contents, payments, and initiating returns. In this role you will build a strong foundation in eCommerce by learning order support and fulfillment operations, while gaining hands-on experience in customer support.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Serve as initial point of contact for online consumers providing order support via phone, email, and chat.
- Work as part of a team to achieve the service level goals by responding to consumer inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Deliver exceptional service to every consumer in every interaction.
- Achieve high performance on consumer feedback surveys and demonstrate proficiency on internal quality checks.
- Continuously seek and recommend improvements in the consumer experience.
- Maintain compliance and security requirements when handling customer information.
- High School Diploma
- Would be great for a student enrolled in classes looking for experience or extra income
- Outgoing personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Skilled in computer navigation and strong typing proficiency
- A passion for eCommerce and SaaS technologies
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.