JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Compliance Services Associate (Entry Level)
Sovos Compliance | Client Services | Minnetonka, MN
Are you a curious person who loves to dig for new information? Do you enjoy obsessing over details and accuracy? Do you want to be a part team of subject matter experts – and become one yourself? Look no further…
The Team You’ll Impact
Our Compliance Services Associate will serve as the go-to client resource for our Compliance Services clients. This includes identifying, prioritizing, and resolving client issues as well as coordinating the appropriate internal departments to provide timely responses and solutions to clients.
The Work You’ll Do
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with strong client service and organization skills as well as a high level of accuracy. This candidate will also possess strong communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) due to the level of contact with various internal and external resources. Tax reporting experience is not necessary, but is always a plus!
- Perform all required tasks within our application on behalf of clients; this includes mapping and importing data, creating print files, and creating transmittal files
- Adhere to all client deadlines in order to meet all regulatory deadlines and requirements
- Import and reconcile data based on client requirements
- Ensure all client-specific requirements are well documented
- Provide training to our clients as needed to navigate our software solution
- Perform timely and accurate submission of remittances to federal and state agencies
- Identify process improvements and offer suggestions to build internal efficiencies and reduce risk
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Seeking Spring 2018 graduates
- Basic computer software knowledge; strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert on our software and services
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on listening and documenting client needs
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Previous client support / service experience preferred
How You'll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experience career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional - and as a person - through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Flexible Time Off
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled