JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Inside Sales Associate
Omnitracs | 5505 RN - Inside Sales | Dallas, TX
Omnitracs LLC is the global pioneer of innovative software and SaaS fleet management solutions serving the transportation sector. Leveraging unmatched industry knowledge and resources, we help companies of all sizes improve the productivity, reliability, routing, safety, and compliance of their transportation assets.
Today, Omnitracs continues to grow its comprehensive portfolio of proven applications and services to provide customers a competitive advantage through lowered costs, increased driver satisfaction, streamlined processes, improved customer service, and the unparalleled power of big data.
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for identifying and managing sales activity and accounts in a defined geographic region. Uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and establish Roadnet Technologies as the best solution available. Develop high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that highlight customer value. Will manage a myriad of professional client relationships.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Building and maintaining a full sales pipeline, using Salesforce.com, from prospecting to close in a defined territory of accounts.
- Drive and close new and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Exceed sales goals with the proven ability to advance sales and build customer relationships to maintain and expand penetration within the market.
- Manage tight, organized sales processes with quality operational performance.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and quotes in Salesforce.
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers.
- Meeting and surpassing quantitative and qualitative goals for prospecting, customer demo’s, and other vital sales process activities.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication preferred or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of sales/account management experience or telesales in B2B
- Inside sales/telesales experience with high tech company strongly preferred.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Demonstrated ability to sell software and solutions over the phone strongly preferred.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a focus on quality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.