JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketo | Marketing | Sydney, New South Wales
As part of the Marketo digital marketing team you will be working within a team managing and optimizing our digital advertising including PPC and Social Media Ads. The ideal candidate has strong analytical and copy writing skills. A quick learner, with a desire to contribute to cutting edge digital marketing programs you’ll get excited about performance based marketing.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds, and other search engines focused on CRO.
- Own display media optimization and spend
- Actively test and analyze keywords, ad copy, creatives, placements and landing pages to increase CTR, CPA and ROI.
- Create and maintain digital marketing programs using Marketo technology.
- Trouble shoot invoicing/reconciliation with 3rd Party reporting
- Communicate key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities to greater team
- Work close to the regional sales and marketing teams to support the local campaigns using the digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications (or equivalent experience)
- Have 2+ years’ work experience at an agency, brand or media owner
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Google AdWords certification or hands on experience with programmatic display media desirable but not required
- Experience with PPL, Content Syndication and SEO strategy/implementation desirable but not required.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer