JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Content Marketing Specialist
EAB | Commercial | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
…Have a passion for effective marketing and innovative ideas?
…Possess the spirit and drive of an entrepreneur?
…Care deeply about improving higher education?
EAB’s Content Marketing and Cohort Services (CMCS) team is looking for a talented, driven and entrepreneurial content marketer to join our enrollment services team.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington D.C or Richmond.
The Role in Brief:
The Content Marketing and Cohort Services (CMCS) team for EAB Enrollment Services develops content, and strategies to support sales, client renewals and increase brand awareness for our enrollment services business. This includes developing thought leadership content such as blog posts, white papers and infographics as well as sales enablement collateral such as visit decks, furthering tools and urgency documents.
In addition to a passion for persuasive writing, a love for big ideas, and a graphical eye, to be successful in the role someone must have excellent collaboration and project management skills.
If you are an innovative marketer, a content enthusiast and a team-player who thrives in a cross-functional, entrepreneurial environment, then this may be the perfect job for you!
This opportunity is based in Washington, D.C or Richmond, VA.
This Content Marketing Specialist will operate under the guidance of the Enrollment Services Content Marketing Leadership team leveraging the full resources of the 1EAB marketing organization including strategic leaders (Client Support), product marketing managers, web editors, research teams as well as other key stakeholders. Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Writes, designs and produces effective thought leadership and sales enablement content including blog posts, case studies, conference proposals/presentations, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, video testimonials, executive briefings, reference webinars, visit decks, scripts, competitive positioning pieces, , brochures, executive summaries, website content, furthering tools, urgency documents, and other collateral
- Interprets complex issues and presents them effectively; adapts style, tone, and word choice to various media
- Develops a pipeline of potential case studies and references by forging strong relationships with delivery leaders
- Proactively edits existing collateral and/or scripting to reflect latest market intelligence
- Achieves high standards of productivity and timeliness
- Proposes and tests new channels, deliverables, formats and ideas
- Actively contributes to the evolution of the firm’s Marketing function, sharing insights and best practices to enhance overall performance
Collaborating across teams
- Aligns with sales team leader to develop content strategy, prioritize initiatives, develop/ finalize deliverables, and launch materials with sales team
- Collaborates with other groups across the firm, such as creative services, product delivery, product management, research, and meetings management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Able to clearly and precisely express complex ideas in written and graphical form; skilled at adapting language, format and style for various media and audiences
-Skilled writer, preferably with blog-writing experience
-Able to take ownership and drive projects from beginning to end, working with multiple groups effectively and on multiple projects concurrently
- Intellectually curious, quick study, creative, attentive to detail, self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Professional experience in content marketing, brand strategy, research or marketing communications
- Professional experience developing, marketing, selling or delivering consulting services
- Knowledge of the U.S. higher education industry
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.