PowerSchool | G&A | Bengaluru, Karnataka
PowerSchool® is the SIS leader, serving as the hub of educational ecosystems for over 40 million users. PowerSchool’s products allow stakeholders to manage school processes and data, manage and monitor the special education process, and provides registration module for K-12 organizations. PowerSchool embraces a secure, open architecture and provides an extensive set of APIs that customers control to enable their schools to have the industry’s best integrations.
Facilities Coordinator is involved in the activities that ensure adequate, properly functioning facilities.This includes the coordination, management and direction of services that provide organizational support such as space planning, food and office services, protection and security of the facilities and employees and/or risk management, insurance and real estate management services or administrative support. The position also requires contact with vendors to negotiate the purchase and arrange for delivery and installation of equipment, furniture and supplies, maintaining of accurate building and departmental information on Facilities software is required.
- Document, analyze and revise, as needed all office related processes on a continual basis for all facilities related support services.
- Purchase and track all facilities related materials and labor, process all invoicing for proper tracking and payment.
- Work with Facilities Specialist to define operational parameters in providing the proper security badge process and system maintenance.
- Verify all badges are up to date in the security system and are operational per the security plan. Assist in the badging of all staff/vendor/temps for the facilities managed.
- Work with other Administration staff and assist with workloads and schedules; handle maintenance of various facility databases and resource websites, assist with special projects as needed.
- Assist with meeting setup and coordination. Provide back up to reception/front desk functions.
- Review the scope of work provided by the contractor/vendor and assesses the impact on the PowerSchool environment.
- Attend vendor meetings as necessary to coordinate interruptions or modifications, oversee and inspect contractor’s work.
- Inspect contractor’s work to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed.
- Continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Interacts professionally with internal and external customers, staff and contractors/vendors to maintain an effective working relationship and works in cooperation with Facility Manager to effectively meet departmental objectives.
- Provides input into the development of the departmental operating and capital budgets; orders material and supplies by coordinating with the Facility Manager; assists in the monitoring and tracking of expenditures for the Facilities Management Department.
- Assists Facility Manager with various projects and participates in the various office committees and teams; ie Safety Committee, Green Team,
Skills & Qualifications
· Must exhibit honesty, integrity, and courtesy in all interactions
· Must possess strong work ethic in supporting customer needs, responding promptly and consistently
· Able to prioritize multiple, conflicting, urgent needs
· Able to work independently with minimal direction
· Effective communicator with all levels internally and externally, written and verbal
· Excellent Project Management Skills
· Proactively looks for ways to improve the work environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Software – Especially Word and Excel
· Must have knowledge or willing and able to learn other facility related software
· Knowledgeable with card reader systems and security procedures