JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Call Agent - Reservations - Licensing Sales - Remote
Aspira | 108 - Call Ctr Home Based | Binghampton, NY
Are you interested in working from the comfort of your own home? Do you have excellent customer service skills? If so, we are currently looking for residents within the state of New York (NY) to join our team of remote customer service agents!
- Pay is hourly based on location; paychecks are paid bi-weekly
- Wage is $10.40
- Wage is non-negotiable
- Save on transportation costs! Work and train from home
- No outbound calling or commission requirements
- No need to use your own personal computer! We will provide a thin client with preloaded programs, dial pad, headset, keyboard, and mouse. All listed equipment is shipped directly to your home!
- Connect with your team of co-workers and our valued customers
- Enjoy our Employee Incentive program on Day 1 of taking live calls!
Since 2006, our at-home customer service agents have been assisting customers with camping & activity reservations, as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment
- Standard landline phone or a cable/digital phone provider that our systems support; cell phones or satellite phones cannot be used with our system
- High-Speed internet connection with the ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet cable (no wireless connections)
- You must provide your own standard desktop monitor (no all-in-one computers, tablets, laptops or TV’s can be used monitors).
Job duties include:
- Provide over-the-phone assistance for client requests, questions, and light troubleshooting.
- Accessing company programs within company databases to meet customer requests.
- Communicate effectively while referencing Company scripted material, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including any ongoing training and development plans.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.