JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Inside Sales Manager
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies | Sales | Dallas, TX
The Inside Sales Manager (ISM) will lead a team of quota carrying reps responsible for uncovering opportunities, driving the opportunities through the sales process and closing business within their designated territories. The ISM responsibilities include hiring, training, coaching, and managing a sales team of inside sale representatives focused on driving new business. This position requires an in-depth understanding and ability to plan, coach, and manage territory strategies and sales engagements across different decision-making levels from managers of technology to the CXO level. The ISM will be expected to spend the majority of their time working with their direct reports to provide the necessary coaching and leadership to develop a collaborative, high performing sales team that meets or exceeds their assigned sales objectives and quotas.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meet or exceed monthly new business and new customer acquisition targets
- Drive revenue and market share through new and cross-selling & up-selling solutions
- Work with partners to extend reach, drive adoption, & ensure the right customer solutions
- Develop and maintain strong performance based culture and environment
- Coach, Develop, and Lead a team of Inside Sales Reps in the execution of targeted sales campaigns and daily pipeline generation activities
- Meet with the sales team regularly to review their individual pipeline, forecast, lead to opportunity conversion & opportunity to closed conversion progress
- Review, Coach, and Performance Manage the team individually on their territory plan, sales campaign selling effectiveness, sales play execution and overall performance metrics
- Participate on customer calls, partner calls, and ‘listen in/recordings’ to provide coaching, demonstration of skills, and assess proficiency
- Recruit, retain, develop and lead a team of high performing inside sales representatives in a highly dynamic organization
- Understand offerings and solutions, our target prospective customers, their business challenges, the competitive landscape and how to position the value proposition
- Enforce accuracy in forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Hold team accountable for Salesforce hygiene and follow Salesforce best practices
- Strategic thinker with ability to transform into executable plans and tactics
- Intricate knowledge of sales processes, sales tools, organizational structures and management practices
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability/affinity for communicating with customers/partners at all levels of an organization
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 3+ years of leadership skills in coaching and development of inside sales organizations focused on selling Medium Enterprise accounts
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieve and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Proven methodology around Talent Management; specifically hiring, enabling, enriching and retaining top talent
- Proven experience in implementing, managing and adjusting sales process and GTM strategies in a dynamic environment
- Adept at data-driven business management