Desktop Support Engineer
Trintech | Information Technology | Addison, TX
Trintech is a visionary leader in the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector whose innovations in the Record-to-Report (R2R) process are at the heart of its success. With over 3,000 enterprise customers across the globe, our teams embody a small-company culture that plays big role in a rapidly-growing enterprise software sector. The key to our success is our people, and we are looking for the right technical and leadership talent as we grow our company.
Trintech is currently expanding its Software Engineering, SaaS Operations, and Information Technology teams in its Addison, TX headquarters. Do you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve? Do you envision yourself accelerating your career as a member of technology and engineering teams who ensure the highest level of innovation and quality? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail and someone who takes your commitments seriously? Do you enjoy working in small teams that do the same? If so, you might make a good fit in our innovative, high-energy work environment.
Trintech’s Desktop Support Engineer is an individual contributor position responsible for the technology and processes that connects our 500 worldwide employees. The Desktop Support Engineer has multiple career path opportunities including leadership of developing IT teams. We invest in both technical training and leadership mentoring for all employees and leaders in the company.
- Support 24x7 in-house and co-located data centers, public and private cloud environments, and a distributed IT service desk supporting a global employee and client base.
- Collaborate with internal customers to ensure IT roadmap transparency and alignment with business priorities.
- Document and standardize processes to drive automation and ensure projects are delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Drive accountability and process maturity through ITIL core processes (Change, Incident, Problem, etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships to develop strategic partnerships, maintain focus on customer satisfaction, and reduce costs.
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting to successfully procure equipment that meets the needs of the business.
- Participate in project work as required, under the direct supervision of a senior member of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. Will consider an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical expert with 2+ years of Information Technology experience supporting production environments.
- 2+ years of Windows, Linux, or similar Systems Engineering deployment, maintenance, and support experience.
- 2+ years of Security Service/Application deployment, maintenance, and support experience. Experience with multiple products/vendors preferred.
- 2+ years of general application deployment, maintenance, and support experience.
- Strong documentation and process design skills.
- Experience in purchasing and asset management for an IT organization.
- Able to adhere to technical standards that augment security and infrastructure architecture.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage interruptions, and communicate effectively throughout the process.
- 1+ years of Network/communications deployment, management, and support experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing Microsoft Office 365 environments with at least 100 users.
- ITIL Foundation and/or Agile Certified Professional (ACP) certification is a plus.
- One or more relevant technical certifications (Cisco, CISSP, Microsoft, VMware, etc.) demonstrating proficiency across technical domains.
- Experience deploying and using enterprise ticketing systems and tools (ServiceNow, Remedy, TFS, JIRA, etc.).
- Information Security and Regulatory Compliance experience (SOX, SOC 1/2, ISO 27001, HIPAP, etc.).