Associate Online Solution Specialist
PowerSchool | Services | Austin, TX
PowerSchool, the nation's leading student information system provider to the public, charter and independent K-12 schools, seeks motivated candidates to fill our Associate Online Solution Specialist role. Our entry-level opportunity provides a unique position wherein you are required to combine technical skills, client relations skills, and project management skills to provide solutions that register to our rapidly growing client base.
- Manage multiple implementation project timelines
- Build client relationships as the first point of client contact
- Use proprietary tools and software to configure solutions
- Meet with and provide recommendations to clients to ensure project success
- Train clients on how to use the PowerSchool toolset(s).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in technology
- Willingness/ability to learn new software quickly
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Polished communication skills, verbal and written, and a professional demeanor
- Fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Elemental understanding of databases (developer-level skill not required) is a plus
Request for Accommodation
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, PowerSchool Canada ULC will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Please send an email to email@example.com or contact Human Resources at 916-288-1600, ext.1077 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we would be happy to assist you.