Client Interface Specialist
NAVEX Global | Implementation | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Client Interface Specialist
Lake Oswego, OR
Client Interface Manager
Full Time, Exempt
As our Client Interface Specialist, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of custom web interfaces and other tailored services to clients. This position is also responsible for administering back-end requirements related to client data and will work directly with our Client Interface Manager and Implementation Specialists, and have occasional interactions with NAVEX Global Sales Representatives and Research and Development teams. The ideal candidate will work well within a team-oriented environment while managing a list of action items assigned by the Client Interface Manager. The majority of your tasks and responsibilities will be focused on NAVEX Global’s back-end system administration environment.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Produce code and graphics for user interfaces and web forms.
- Analyze requirements for system specifications focused on client project work.
- Evaluate and upload client data to support web reporting environments.
- Audit and trouble-shoot problems.
- Proof, edit, and upload text in multiple languages.
- Provide technical support for Services teams.
- Follow instructions and established guidelines assigned by Client Interface Manager.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- Intermediate HTML, CSS, and web page layout skills (required).
- Graphic design skills with a good eye for layout, color, and usability.
- Familiarity with popular web browsers and principles of accessibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office 2010 application suites.
- Basic understanding of database structures and functionality as they affect interface design.
- Adaptable skills and a willing to take on new responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and technical skills.
- The ability to interpret instructions from diverse sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.