TIBCO | 81010 EMEA Finance | Dublin, Leinster
You will be based in Dublin and will work as part of the EMEA Accounting team. The EMEA Accounting team are responsible for all financial accounting, statutory reporting and the provision of tax information for these entities.
The role will be supporting other areas of Finance - General Ledger, Statutory Compliance, Payroll, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and Tax.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Supporting the preparation of statutory accounts for European entities
- Liaison with external auditors and accounting providers
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation and input of journal entries
- Working with FP&A department to include review and analysis for the accounts
- Liaison with Tax department on tax payments and other tax requirements