Ping Identity | Human Resources (9120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for Ping Identity! In this role, you will gain exposure to all facets of corporate recruiting and will have the opportunity to become an expert in attracting the best talent. We’re looking for smart, self-motivated and coachable individuals who love to learn!
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provide support and serve as back up to recruiting coordinator; scheduling interviews, drafting offer letters and supporting other recruiters as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-1 years of recruiting experience.
- Candidates must possess top notch interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Natural curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Goal driven and self-motivated.
- Organizational skills
- Prior work experience as an agency recruiter.
- An interest in technology.