VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
PSG Program Manager
TIBCO | 51200 PSG NAM HQ | Non-TIBCO Office, CO
Skills & Requirements
The Senior Project Manager serves as a liaison between the company and the client during a project ending with the installation and acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
The successful candidate:
- Must have PMP or Scrum Master certification.
- May work at the client site on a day-to-day or periodic basis.
- Ensures customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Interacts with sales, solutions consultants, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients.
- Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and with budget constraints.
- Manage 1-3 primary accounts responsible for customer satisfaction, project delivery and driving additional services and sales revenue. Manage multiple projects within these accounts
- Prospect and develop qualified pipeline of services opportunities within existing accounts and prospect and close on opportunities in conjunction with TIBCO Sales
- In partnership with TIBCO Sales, perform selling function using a solutions selling approach with a focus on penetration and expansion of existing accounts
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Support the client’s Executive Sponsor in the development of new business initiatives, leveraging knowledge of the client’s legacy systems, and being a leader in proposal activity