Junior HR Advisor
Advanced | Administration - HR | Slough, England
Advanced are the UK’s 3rd largest software company and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven and forward thinking individual to join us as a HR Advisor.
This would be a fantastic role for a candidate with previous HR exposure, whether it be at Administrator, Assistant or Advisor level.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Team & Role
As a HR Advisor, you will be responsible for using your HR knowledge and expertise to advise business employees on anything from employment law to people issues.
In this role you’ll be the first point of call in employee related matters. You will be able to provide quick and accurate advice using best practices when dealing with specific cases.
- To provide professional, comprehensive and efficient HR service to ensure the continuous quality and development of staff
- End to end ER case management
- Owning the procedure and policy process and then pushing out to the business.
- Manage the development of staff in regards to employee relations
- Attend investigatory/disciplinary meetings
- Delivering best practice advice for all employee related issues such as redundancy, disciplinary, capability, grievance, absenteeism, TUPE, dismissal procedures and consultations regarding changing terms and conditions of employment
- Provide advice, support and guidance on the interpretation of employment legislation and HR practice
- To produce monthly reports for the divisional board
- To conduct exit interviews
- Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible in approach
- A good influencer and negotiator
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to forge strong working relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines, work well under pressure and communicate with all staff including the Senior Management team.
- Confident, well organised, with an ability to prioritise workload
Join our team
This is a unique opportunity to join a company going through a sustained period of growth. Acquired by Vista Equity Partners in early 2015, we are committed to positively impacting people’s lives through the delivery of right-first-time software solutions.
Joining Advanced does not only open UK opportunities within the Company but also open the door to the wider Vista Group who invest heavily in talented employees and run annual best practice seminars to create networking and information sharing opportunities.
Other Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days’ holiday
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- On site Restaurant, Gym & Sports facilities
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Free parking or a free shuttle service running to and from Datchet or Slough station