Director Pre-Sales, EMEA
TIBCO | 70882 Sales EMEA South Africa | London,
Application closing date- 14th June
Are you an experienced Pre-sales Professional with strong business and technical knowledge and background of providing in-depth advice and support in the sale of software solutions in the EMEA market? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
At TIBCO we are looking for a Pre-sales Director who will be partnering with our Sales team to manage the technical and business aspects of the sales cycle across all of our Analytics product offerings.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
What’s in it for you?
TIBCO is going through a significant period of growth providing great potential for career development. This is an opportunity to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Work with the regional teams in uncovering new opportunities to provide additional solutions within existing major accounts
- Work with account managers to create sales plans and forecasts
- Work with customers to understand their business issues and formulate value propositions in the Analytics space
- Define Analytics solution architecture and elaborate on business benefits and return of investment
- Deliver strong "proof-of-concept" engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI by working with regional teams
- Be creative in pushing the value of the overall TIBCO Analytics platform
- Act as an enablement mechanism for SCs & AEs providing them professional advice to develop and extend their skill set
- Work with Partners to transfer knowledge, build joint value propositions, and provide support as required during their pre-sales cycles
- Develop competitive knowledge and leverage in pre-sales cycle
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Provide feedback to the Engineering, Marketing, Support, Field Sales and SC teams on value propositions, experiences, lessons learned, product evolution, etc.