Full Stack Developer (.Net)
Mediaocean | Product Development | Pune, Maharashtra
MediaOcean is building a highly configurable and global Book, Bill and Payment Reconciliation System that is agnostic to media buying and accounting systems that when integrated with Prisma would create an end-end media plan, buy and bill pay platform. This team will be responsible for the complete solution architecture, delivery and integration.
What you will do:
A .Net Full stack developer, who has designed and developed large enterprise web application in a Service Oriented Architecture (SoA) and has worked in a product development company. You’ll be instrumental in developing the domain architecture, technology and integration strategy for this next generation capability of the Product platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Detailed Design of applications programs and databases.
- Estimating Development Effort.
- Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.
- Unit, integration, and functional testing for development tasks
- Development of functionality which satisfy the requirements, architecture, and detailed design
- Adherence to development life cycle process including design, estimation, construction, unit testing, rework, and release
- Compliance with programming standards and techniques approved for use within the development group
- Participate in Technical and Functional review sessions, following review and process standards
Who you are:
· Proven track record for delivery quality software on time into product releases.
· Very high personal bar for code quality.
· Experience of working within service orientated architectures (SoA).
· Has designed large and complex enterprise web applications and RESTful web services using the .NET technology stack (.NET Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server).
· Hands on experience in the design and development of frameworks and the applications that utilise those frameworks.
· Has strong written and oral communication skill.
· Hands on experience working within the Agile Development Methodology.
· Experience with MongoDB and/or MS SQL Server a plus.
Education: BE/B Sc/M Sc/B Tech/M Tech/MCA from a reputed institutes with above 60%.