Product Management/UX Intern - Mobile
PowerSchool | PMO | Folsom, CA
Seeking an intern that is interested and passionate about mobile apps and learning, to support the Home and Mobile product management team working in K-12 education area. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about software development, product strategy, and management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Review, compile and analyze customer and user survey data
• Research and summarize market trends that impact mobile users and buyers
• Profile new competitors and move and update existing competitor profiles in Aha! software
• Manage user participation in mobile app beta programs
• Manage and track recruitment of parents and students to participate in beta programs
• Execute reward programs for user groups
• Help with administrative tasks on an as-needed basis (scheduling meetings, calls etc.)
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Bachelor’s degree, in progress
• Analytical and comfortable with learning new types of analysis
• Experience with performing data analysis in Excel preferred
• Strong internet research skills
• Good organizational skills, preferably with approaches personally proven successful
• Good problem-solving abilities
• Ability and desire to learn new software
• Self-starter with high attention to detail