Human Resources Generalist I
Superion | G & A | High Point, NC
We are hiring a Human Resources Business Partner, who will be the main HR strategic partner in our High Point, NC location. Drives employee engagement activities that enhance performance; productivity, and employee satisfaction. Works with management team members to continually assess talent, provide development opportunities and improve retention programs. Manage employee relations or other special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a business partner to Superion in areas of employee engagement, employee relations, and best HR practices.
- Work with Managers to create, track and improve employee relations programs
- Partner with the business and the Recruiting team to create and manage on-boarding and training programs for new campus hires
- Help run large scale annual projects, such as annual reviews, benefits open enrollment, and year end processes
- Manage all site employee relations issues for Superion
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ progressive HR experience in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services environment
- Experience with ADPWorkforce, particularly performance management functionality
- Experience working for a technology or software company HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Must understand employment regulations and be familiar with compliance programs
- Ability to show discretion and poise in all situations
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills