Enterprise Sales Representative
EagleView | Sales | Bothell, WA
We’re hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative focused on driving our business in our key markets. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to maintain and grow current client accounts as well as aggressively pursue new business. The person that’s going to be successful in this role is going to be a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions.
- Source and develop potential client relationships and actively manage existing client base.
- Identify opportunities for increased revenue and volume.
- Actively develop relationships with key users.
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends.
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Identify business trends and forecast demand.
- Strong documented history of success and top performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience with enterprise sales strongly preferred.
- Sales experience one of the following markets strongly preferred: Government, Insurance, Energy Infrastructure, Construction
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.