Business Development Representative
Cvent | Sales | Frankfurt, Hesse
Who We Are
With over 4,000 employees across 4 continents, Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides bespoke industry-leading software to event professionals at over 16,000 organisations around the world. Cvent is transforming meetings and events with our suite of services from – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities. We work with clients like Adidas, Siemens and Lufthansa to just name a few.
The combination of the superior financial strength of our parent company, Vista Equity Partners, and the startup character and feel of our regional offices, provides a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers and enjoy an enriching company culture – all while helping to power the human connection.
Due to our focus on continuous global growth, we are now looking to further expand our amazing Sales Team.
This position is critical for driving Cvent’s business development efforts and to support Cvent’s goal to become the favourite event management software solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology
This position is critical for driving Cvents business development efforts. Cvent’s goal is to become the favourite event management solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology.
What makes Business Development Exciting?. Work with our dynamic and talented team of passionate sales professionals who will help you grow,. We hire bright people who are very motivated to succeed. You will participate in a four-week, structured training program based in our US Headquarters.
- Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to prospective partners and customers
- Call on new prospects and develop business relationships with meeting industry associations
- Provide detailed product information and make presentations for the same
- Partnership opportunity identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team to achieve new-booked business and industry partnership quotas
- Provide product information to prospective customers and industry association partners
- Demonstrate solution-selling and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- Fluent in German and English
- No minimum sales experience required, but some preferred
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Not required, but prior use of sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
What We Offer
You will find Cvent to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference. We offer you an interesting area of responsibility with great personal responsibility, attractive conditions and participation in a growing, dynamic and flexible team.
You will participate in a four-week, structured training program based in our US Headquarters