Ping Identity | Information Systems (8120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is seeking a Salesforce CRM Administrator to join our fast paced Information Systems Team. This exciting opportunity works cross-functionality with all areas of the business. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ongoing administration, support and training of SFDC and other applications integrating/implemented on the force.com platform.
- Utilize SFDC administrator skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as CPQ, Netsuite, DocuSign, and Marketo
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Work closely with project managers, developers, and internal clients in the design, configuration and build of SFDC org
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Maintain and support custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Must be service oriented with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Action-oriented and proactive, continually displaying a sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly translate ideas and/or needs into working solutions
- Proven creativity and problem solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience implementing, configuring and administering SFDC.com
- Knowledge with custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flow designer, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
- Knowledge of CPQ applications, (Configure, Price and Quote) ideally SteelBrick a plus
- Experience with SFDC.com Lightning Experience a plus
- Familiarity with SSO enabled SFDC.com orgs a plus
- SFDC.com certifications a plus