Managing Director - UK
Numerator | Sales | Liverpool, England
We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial Managing Director to lead the launch of our business in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic leader with a proven track record of revenue growth through business development and strategic account management. This individual will have extensive contacts and networks with large international brands and agencies in the UK and will be able to ‘hit the ground running’ to help rapidly grow Numerator’s business.
- Lead business development and operations for the UK, including full P&L responsibilities
- Manage and develop key relationships with new and existing clients
- Build and lead a high performing team of Sales and Services professionals
- Lead the Sales team in revenue growth through business development and strategic account management
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Oversee Operations and ensure high quality of service is delivered and maintained
- Assess and analyze new market opportunities to facilitate growth
- Experience working with the CPG and retail industry
- Experience developing and managing a team
- Charismatic people leader with experience leading successful sales and delivery teams
- Proven track record of solid revenue year-on-year growth through business development and strategic account management
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in market research, analytical software, and/or ad tech preferred
- Experience opening a new regional office / presence preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.