Customer Service Representative
EagleView | Customer Service | Rochester, NY
EagleView is looking for a quality-focused Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic and fun team. Our Customer Service team answers questions over email, web-chat, and on the phone about general account information, billing, order status and are empowered to solve almost all customer issues on the first call. We focus on training from the beginning, and give our team members the tools they need to succeed long-term.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and chats from potential customers and existing clients
- Quickly assess customer issues to provide accurate support
- Keep updated on most recent company news and department processes and procedures
- Adhere to department performance goals and production standards
- Be able to work independently, while knowing how/when to handle or escalate critical customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Windows 7, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), and strong typing skills
- Must show flexibility with schedule (weekends will be required) and be willing to work at least one hour of overtime each shift when volume warrants the need
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.